Kuna, Idaho
First Name
Gary
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
  2. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1955
West Coast Willys is having a meet and greet event at Toms Farm on May 6th (Saturday) between 9:00 and 2:00. Tom's Farm is located at the Temescal Canyon exit off I-15 between Corona and Lake Elsinore. When you get on Temescal Canyon Rd, look for all of the Willys in the parking lot between Arco AM/PM and Tom's. Plenty of fun for the whole family with restaurants, craft fair, wine & cheese shop, fresh produce, live music and much more. Also a great bunch of Willys enthusiast swapping stories and knowledge. If you have Willys parts for sale, bring them.

Hey Welderjoe,

I saw the teardrop in an ad on Craigslist.

I nearly asked here if the wagon belonged to anyone on the forum.

I will be trying to go just to see your trailer. I hope to build something when my wagon is done.

Ideally I can build a light teardrop that magically turns into a trailer with a toilet and shower once I arrive at my campsite. (HAHA)

I am hoping to show my wife enough Teardrops to get her on board with something smaller.

We used to tow a 25 foot mid cabin power boat behind a one ton. Now I have a 1949 kit built 14 foot Chris Craft instead. So much less stress keeping the towables small.

I hope to see you all out there. As it stands I don't travel till the next week but things change.

Duane

Man I can't wait to see all the Willys we had to change our flight home from our cruise but we did just to come to this event!

If anyone needs rear seat frames for a wagon, large intermediate shaft Dana Spicer 18, t90 with long input shaft, with AA Chevy Bellhousing, let me know. Can bring em. They all came out of a 1959 wagon.

Duane

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The wife and I are going. Picking up some Indian M/C parts in Riverside on Friday and meeting Duane Saturday AM to get some Willys parts and check out the other Willys vehicles.

Dave

Back