Jan 19, 2016
Waynesville, NC
First Name
Nick
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1962
I don't understand this process. You put your ad on Panjo and then it doesn't show on this forum yet I see other recent posts with stuff for sale. What am I missing?

I don't understand this process. You put your ad on Panjo and then it doesn't show on this forum yet I see other recent posts with stuff for sale. What am I missing?

Looks like something is amiss with the Panjo mod for the forum. It is supposed to post your ad on the Panjo site AND into the forum classified section.

I'm looking into it...

Pete

I ran into the same problem and after a week or so, I nixed the Panjo ad altogether...especially since I sold the stuff locally on my own.

I've been told there is a way around Panjo, but I couldn't figure it out.
diggerG

Looks like we have the Panjo integration fixed.

Once you have submitted an ad on Panjo, it gives you an option to share the ad on OldWillysForum by choosing a sub forum. Pick either complete vehicles or parts, and click submit and it will create the thread in the classified section of the forum as well as on the Panjo site.

Let me know if you have further issues.

Thanks,

Pete

I am not finding that option to submit the ad to another forum, there is a tag box but that doesn't seem to get it to the old Willys forum.

Back