Aug 27, 2016
Dixon Il.
First Name
Pat
Willys Model
  1. Forward Control
Willys Year:
  1. 1965
Replacement frame was rust free. Sand blasted, reinforced and primed and painted. Cleaned painted both the rear end and the front axles; All new bearings, hubs, gaskets, seals, brakes shoes, and drums along with major steering components. All new, top of the line. Frame is now a "Roller". All other original parts are with the Jeep. Engine ran when removed, transmission and transfer case shifted prior to removal. Everything has been cleaned and on rollers.
The cab is also on rollers and easy to load of a trailer.
FC comes with a factor flat bed and custom saddle tanks and one said has a matching equipment box.
Can has rear corner rust and the front window top is rusted out. HOWEVER THE JEEP COMES WITH VERY NICE REPLACEMENT PARTS. New (used corners) new used roof and frame, New tinted windshield. Both side door windows are cracked, but all other glass is good.
Partial floor boards require replacement but I have sheet metal for that also. Doors, door handles, hinges, and mechanisms all work and are in good repair.
All assembly was done clean, and meticulously.
$3,500 OBO The Jeep is in Dixon IL. 61021. 1 1/2 hr. east of Chicago, 45 min. from Rockford.
Contact "Rubberball1@live.com"

Good luck with the sale! I have a '64 FC170 and have a question about the transfer case. Mine has the D20 instead of the D18 - does your 150 have the D20? and, if so, is the shift pattern sticker still readable? Everything I find is for the D18 and I'm trying to confirm the D20 shift pattern.

Thanks,

Back