AERO WHEELS, BRAKE DRUMS, BACKING PLATES w/ HARDWARE WANTED

I'm pretty new to the Aero Willys hobby but the former owner of my '53 Aero Falcon told me he got his brake parts from Kaiser Willys Auto Supply.

Denny

What rear axle do you have? Spicer 23? 9" brakes, or something different? I have a reason to ask. Might have a clue.
diggerG

Did you ever find the parts you were looking for? I'm rodding a 54 Aero and as soon as I finish up the new front subframe, I'll have all the original brake parts available. Only issue I could find is one of the drums has a small nick taken out of the edge from when it was in transport. I'll have all the rear end stuff available too (I'm building a 4-link). Basically, the entire suspension front and rear, wheels w/ full size spare, "W" caps, rear-end and entire drive train. I have someone interested in the motor already but hasn't officially sold.

Boy!! I'd sure like to get at your parts, but shipping to Maine would be a bear. If I see any easy solution, I'll be in touch. Thanks

glenn. i have some property in western ks with plenty of room. if you nee to work things out and find someone going from denver east i would be happy to store them there until you could find a way to get them to you in maine. my sisters boyfriend lives in maine. but he fly's here when he visits.

Hi All, I just heard from a guy south of Louisville, KY who is rodding an Aero. He has some nice left overs, wheels etc. that I'd like to move east to central NJ or maybe Hershey in Oct. Light pickup load. Any ideas? glenns@tdstelme.net

Back