Jun 13, 2015
Sugar River, Wis.
First Name
Mike
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
[video=youtube_share;-1-IBWUL1ds]https://youtu.be/-1-IBWUL1ds[/video] Thanks to Pete's advise I did learn how to post a video. I got an account with YouTube and uploaded this one minute clip. It took over 40 minutes to upload it, WOW. I must have done something wrong there also. Just a short clip of the Willys first snow of the year heading to the Village. Please laugh with me, not at me. Take care, Mike. :cheers:

Looks like a great run Mike. Thanks for posting... and yes videos can take a very long time to upload.

Let it snow!

Looks like a great run Mike. Thanks for posting... and yes videos can take a very long time to upload.

Let it snow!

Thanks Dan! Not enough snow to lock in the hubs, but I really have always enjoyed bad weather. It did seem weird on the long load time. Car guy, not computer guy so thanks for the heads up and thanks for getting the calendar going. Cannot wait to get mine! Sorry about my voting, I vote for anyone that posts! Take care, Mike. :cheers:

Thanks for the video - really enjoyed it!

Thanks Bill! I really enjoy driving the old girl, Heater works pretty good too. I was going to put a hotter thermostat in her last summer. Well, never happened! LOL! Take care, Mike. :cheers:

Thanks for the video Mike! And don't make it your last one please.

Back