Jun 13, 2015
Sugar River, Wis.
First Name
Mike
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
I took some video driving my Willys today and I see no URL to allow me to post. What am I missing? Thanks, Mike. :confused:

I took some video driving my Willys today and I see no URL to allow me to post. What am I missing? Thanks, Mike. :confused:
Mike, there is a little icon that looks like a film strip next to the photo posting icon. Use this to post the URL for your video. If it shows up in the preview, you are good to go...

Pete

Mike, there is a little icon that looks like a film strip next to the photo posting icon. Use this to post the URL for your video. If it shows up in the preview, you are good to go...

Pete
Thanks Pete, I know where the icon is but I cannot find the url anywhere. I will keep looking, thanks, Mike.

Thanks Pete, I know where the icon is but I cannot find the url anywhere. I will keep looking, thanks, Mike.

I misunderstood your question... The URL comes from a hosting service like Youtube or Photobucket. The forum does not host video clips like it does for images. You would need to upload the video clip from your camera or computer to one of these services, and then paste the URL here on the forum.

Pete

I misunderstood your question... The URL comes from a hosting service like Youtube or Photobucket. The forum does not host video clips like it does for images. You would need to upload the video clip from your camera or computer to one of these services, and then paste the URL here on the forum.

Pete
Thanks again Pete, not much of a computer guy, I will check it out, Mike.

Did you get it leiniedude ? I'm also trying to find a way for this.
Hi Edward, I finally got it with Pete's help. I did upload my video to Youtube, that took forever to load. I think it was a one minute clip. I might try another service like Photobucket. I don't really know anything about the subject but I will keep trying. Let me know how you came out. My Brother lives on a canal in the Cape and gets to the Fort pretty often, Ill tell him to keep an eye out for your FC. Take care and welcome to the club, Mike. :cheers:

I might try another service like Photobucket.
I recommend you stick with YouTube.
Photobucket has had numerous issues in the past and doesn't always work for the viewer.
Despite the tons of rubbish on YouTube, it's still the most reliable place to post videos. Any browser will display your video.
Other video posting services, like Vimeo, are picky about what browser you're using.

Back