Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
It looks like we made it through a software update unscathed for the most part... The one exception is the Supporting Vendor page within the forum. The Vendor page is a mod to the forum software that is no longer supported, so I am looking at a work around or new vendor tools to replace the old setup. In the mean time, the Vendor discount codes still work, and are still accessible from the regular forum directory (you need to be an All-Star member and logged in to view the discount codes).

Thanks for your patience, and please let me know if you find anything weird while browsing the forum that needs to be addressed... :cheers:

Pete

i cannot send any PMs. i get the error below on a new page.

PHP Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 203

Fatal error: Cannot access property started with '\0' in /home/oldwilly/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm.php on line 733

i cannot send any PMs. i get the error below on a new page.

PHP Warning: preg_replace_callback(): Requires argument 2, '', to be a valid callback in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 203

Fatal error: Cannot access property started with '\0' in /home/oldwilly/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm.php on line 733

hmm. i tried to post the above and it showed an error. i should have copied it. but i didnt. then i hit my back button and tried again. and that time it posted. but then i saw that it posted it the first time also.

Pete,

Minor issue: no longer getting email notifications for subscribed threads.

I'll look into this... thanks for the heads up.

Also, looks like Tech Support was able to sort out the Vendor's page, by editing lines of code in Vendor add-on module that are no longer compatible with the current forum software. It works for now, but may lead to a major overhaul of the forum at some point.

Pete

Checking to see if the email notifications are now working...

Pete

I think the email notification system is now working again...

Let me know if you are not getting the notifications.

Thanks,

Pete

Back