Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Added another improvement to the gallery. This upgrade allows a slideshow of the images in the gallery. When you click on an image, the image enlarges while the forum is darkened in the background. When you hover your mouse over the image, several icons appear that allow you to click forward, backward, or play slideshow. When you click on the image, it goes back to a thumnail in the forum.

Let me know if you find any bugs...

Thanks,

Pete

Too cool Pete. It only shows the pics that are visible on the page (4 at a time). Is there a way to show all?? I don't know how to do any of the things you have done, so thanks much for all of it. Looking fwd to getting some real back and forth going here.
Steve

aquawilly54 said:
Too cool Pete. It only shows the pics that are visible on the page (4 at a time). Is there a way to show all?? I don't know how to do any of the things you have done, so thanks much for all of it. Looking fwd to getting some real back and forth going here.
Steve

Steve-

Can you tell I don't really know how to do any of this either? :lol:

I think if you go to a gallery before you click on one of the images (as opposed to clicking on an image in the "recent images" area) it will slide show all the images in the gallery. The slide show will look for all available thumbnail images on the current page.

I seem to be having a problem with some of the images though, in that during the slide show some of the images only load half way and are cropped. Is this happening for you too?

Thanks for the feedback...

Pete

Looks like the random images on the main page is working now too...

Pete

Pete said:
...I seem to be having a problem with some of the images though, in that during the slide show some of the images only load half way and are cropped....

Working on trying to get this sorted... asking questions on the phpbb forum and gallery forum. The problem may be related to the links not working on the main forum page and the user profile pages.

More to come...

Back