Well Oiled
Jun 15, 2011
Allen, TX
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1958
Pete,
You had mentioned in another post about the "Member Map" How do you go about adding yourself and where can you view the map?
Dan

Dan, go to the home page by clicking the forum logo above. Once there, the member map is in the menu bar. Let the map load, click on the map, and it will open a pop up window where you can enter your address . Your browser will have to allow pop up windows for it to work.

It looks like some of the pins that were there before are now gone... It is a free map service through google, so im not sure where they went...

pete

Hello Pete,

I've tried multiple times, over the last few months, to re-add my pin to the Member's Map using Firefox and also Safari. No luck so far. Would you be willing to add me (pavel6) to the map at Vancouver, BC Canada? If you can do this, please say and I'll send a small icon/avatar to use at my new spot.

Thanks (I know I'm a real pest!),

Pavel

Hello Pete,

I've tried multiple times, over the last few months, to re-add my pin to the Member's Map using Firefox and also Safari. No luck so far. Would you be willing to add me (pavel6) to the map at Vancouver, BC Canada? If you can do this, please say and I'll send a small icon/avatar to use at my new spot.

Thanks (I know I'm a real pest!),

Pavel

Pavel-

Not sure why it isn't working for some... Do you have pop-up windows enabled for the forum? When you click anywhere on the map, it should open a popup window, with a place to enter your address...

Email me your icon, and I will add you to the map.

Pete

I take that back... I noticed my pin was missing too... for some reason the map service purged a bunch of the pins that were on the map. I tried to add my pin back to the map, and it won't let me...

I'll do some more digging to figure out what is up.

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Pete - I'm getting to the age that any evidence I still exist (can be located) on a map is reassuring!

Cheers,

Pavel

Back