Nov 24, 2009
Conifer, Colorado
First Name
John
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1957
Hi Pete. I am trying to Post a Narrative and a Picture in the "Test Forum" and all the Downloads of a Picture Fails. Same Pics I always use, no different. I Also noticed that the only way to start a New Thread is to go to "Forum" and get into the Wagons & Trucks Section as this is the only place where "Start a New Thread" icon is at. The "Start a New Thread" at the top of the screen is NOT Displayed on the New Posts Thread.

Also, Can you Copy a MS Word Document with narrative and Pictures to a Thread? Does the Blog section work? There is No "Add" Icon to start a Blog. I'm Trying to post a large Thread about the "New Floyd Reveal" and can't seem to get it posted. Any Ideas? Thanks, Pivnic PS: THANKS for all the Work you and Casey do for the Willys Moab Weekend. That was a lot of Fun! Pivnic

Hi Pete. I am trying to Post a Narrative and a Picture in the "Test Forum" and all the Downloads of a Picture Fails. Same Pics I always use, no different. I Also noticed that the only way to start a New Thread is to go to "Forum" and get into the Wagons & Trucks Section as this is the only place where "Start a New Thread" icon is at. The "Start a New Thread" at the top of the screen is NOT Displayed on the New Posts Thread.

Also, Can you Copy a MS Word Document with narrative and Pictures to a Thread? Does the Blog section work? There is No "Add" Icon to start a Blog. I'm Trying to post a large Thread about the "New Floyd Reveal" and can't seem to get it posted. Any Ideas? Thanks, Pivnic PS: THANKS for all the Work you and Casey do for the Willys Moab Weekend. That was a lot of Fun! Pivnic

John,

We had reached the storage limit on the forum for image uploads due to a huge back up file taking up the available space. I have removed the back up file as of a few minutes ago.

Give it a try now, in the test forum, and see if it works. Should be good to go.

Pete

I posted an image and text yesterday and it doesn't show in the thread unless Im logged in.

Last edited:
Back