Dodge anyone

And?

I do not open random links, especially ones from an unknown source.

I am not into race cars, I am into Willys. How is this related?

@tnestell
I would absolutely love to have a hellcat SRT engine in my gutless jeep JK. and the drivetrain to go with it.
I don't do FB, so I cannot see the SRT. Yes, my wife knows if I were to buy a modern sports car it would be a hellcat challenger redeye SRT.
And it would be Plum Crazy deep burgandy of course.

I would also consider a Dodge awd Magnum for snow skiing treks. I am a wagon guy.
My '07 jeep JK reminds me of a Modern-Day 4-door Willys wagon. And all amenities are box-stock OEM goodies. How many "modules" ?

My wife and I rented a new Jeep 4xE JK hybrid. I must admit, the 2.0L Turbo engine assisted with the electric drive motor Scoots.
I am addicted to the low-end Grunt of my AMC 304 V-8 coupled to the Borg Warner T-18.
The '07 JK Rubicon powered by the 3.8L Pentastar is very equally impressive while out on Cow-Trails.

Yes, I did have a great day today consulting with my new Urologist. I don't have to go back for another Year. yippie
Then I'll bite on a wood stick while I will get my second round of prostate biopsies (12 total). Oh the joys of the '70's. _ _ and Challenger-less.
If I had one of those 2023 redeye SRT Challengers, I'd feel like a 19-year old with a new girl friend. LoL

Back