Feb 27, 2011
Springfield, Vermont
First Name
Mike
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
I really like the forum and the great folks here. I like the non-political and impartial atmosphere. So I would like to chip in some dough to help offset costs. I was wondering if the automatic recurring fee takes 25 bucks a year out of your Paypal account?

GreenMtnMan said:
I really like the forum and the great folks here. I like the non-political and impartial atmosphere. So I would like to chip in some dough to help offset costs. I was wondering if the automatic recurring fee takes 25 bucks a year out of your Paypal account?

Mike-

There are two options for joining the All-Star group. One is the automatic recurring subscription that will send a $25 payment from your paypal or creditcard annually until you elect to cancel. The other is a one-time $25 donation.

Both methods give you the same bonus features and swag for 12 months, but you will have to renew on your own with the one-time method.

Choose the plan that works best for you...

Thanks for supporting the forum!

Pete

Keeping a web site going is not free, even the small amount that an "All-Star" provides does not cover all the cost.....it's a labor of love for Pete....and let's face it, we all need some operating expenses from time to time........I love this site and it's members!!!! :thumbupleft: :thumbupleft: :thumbupleft:

Back