Seats & shoulder belts

Looks great!!
What did you do to reinforce behind the top mounts, if anything?
Are you going to add lap belts in the back?
If you don't mind me asking, where did you source the belts, and do you like them? Good quality? There is so much junk available online, that I am paralyzed in making a purchase decision. Yours look very nice.

Looks great!!
What did you do to reinforce behind the top mounts, if anything?
Are you going to add lap belts in the back?
If you don't mind me asking, where did you source the belts, and do you like them? Good quality? There is so much junk available online, that I am paralyzed in making a purchase decision. Yours look very nice.

Sorry for the long delay, never got a notice of any replies to this post. I bought the pieces from Seat Belt Planet in Oklahoma. The upper loop mount is a plate from them that would just slide up from the larger bottom hole in the post. No other post reinforcements. Just going with the two front belts for now.

Sorry for the long delay, never got a notice of any replies to this post. I bought the pieces from Seat Belt Planet in Oklahoma. The upper loop mount is a plate from them that would just slide up from the larger bottom hole in the post. No other post reinforcements. Just going with the two front belts for now.

Check to make sure you email address is correct in your profile for notification emails.

Pete

It's possible but I have no blocks at all on my mail account so everything comes through. I don't think my ISP can block/filter incoming mail to my mail server since it's not under their control. I logged directly into my ATT.net mail server, none of the response notifications for the responses above are in there either. I did used to receive them though. Can't say what's happening, don't know what I could change on my end since nothing's being "flagged" or blocked for many years.

It's possible but I have no blocks at all on my mail account so everything comes through. I don't think my ISP can block/filter incoming mail to my mail server since it's not under their control. I logged directly into my ATT.net mail server, none of the response notifications for the responses above are in there either. I did used to receive them though. Can't say what's happening, don't know what I could change on my end since nothing's being "flagged" or blocked for many years.
ATT frequently blocks OWF for no apparent reason, I'll see if I can find out if they've done it again.
Pete

Back